Kiwicon is the one of the myriad technical computer security conferences in the Australia-Pacific region, but remains triumphant as the one that most resembles a variety show. Organised by a masochistic cabal of the security community, Kiwicon attempts to bring together the commercial infosec industry, academics, students, and hobbyist hackers to discover the new, the interesting, and technologically crackin'.
First run in 2007, by now Kiwicon has gained reputation, size, and an extra cleaning run for the toilets. Attendance in 2016 was around 2100 people (although we do not claim all of them are paying attention) plus 30 or so speakers, staff and crue.
- 2007.kiwicon.org - "Spread The Knowledge"
- 2008.kiwicon.org - "Two Cons, One Vision"
- 2009.kiwicon.org - "Kiwicon III: Army of Darkness"
- 2010.kiwicon.org - "The four e:Sheep-persons of the Cyber Infopocalypse"
- 2011.kiwicon.org - "It Goes b00m"
- 2012.kiwicon.org - "The Con of the Beast"
- 2013.kiwicon.org - "Cyberfriends"
- 2014.kiwicon.org - "It's always 1989 in Computer Security"
- 2015.kiwicon.org - "Cyberwar is Hell"
- 2016.kiwicon.org - "Infosec is a lie"
- 2017.kiwicon.org - [[ REDACTED ]]
Code of Conduct
We have a code of conduct, we enforce our code of conduct.